- Emsisoft Support Forums
- → Most Liked Content
Most Liked Content
Posted by Fabian Wosar on 09 March 2012 - 11:24 PM
Posted by Fabian Wosar on 04 February 2014 - 05:41 PM
You mean like this?
i agree that would be great to combine both programes.
Posted by Роман on 09 July 2013 - 01:38 PM
Здравствуйте! Всем известно, что данный продукт не умеет лечить.. А ставиться на чистую систему, для того, чтобы предотвратить её заражение. И с этой задачей продукт справляется на все 100%. Очень жаль, что Вы разочаровались в данном продукте.. Однако по своей архитектуре, по качеству обнаружения новых угроз и т.д этот продукт занимает нишу одного из лучших вендоров! За все время использования Эмсика, а это уже более 3х лет, я ни разу не пожалел о его приобретении. Верьте в себя и в свой антивирусный продукт! Всего Вам хорошего!
Posted by Vspyshkin on 03 July 2013 - 07:34 AM
Эээ... Проблема в бетке 188.8.131.52 Убрал галочку с бетки и все базы обновились без проблем.
Posted by Fabian Wosar on 15 February 2013 - 02:34 PM
You can't both ask a user about everything and not asking him and figuring it out internally on your own at the same time. You can install two different products (one HIPS, one behavior blocker) at the same time, but the only thing you achieve will be that you have to allow things twice. So either go with a HIPS or with a behavior blocker. But not both.
Posted by Christian Mairoll on 30 January 2013 - 08:10 AM
- Decreased the required init time for online updates.
- Improved license key handling and added support for Windows 2012 Server.
- Internal modifications of update system (closing GUI doesn’t break updates anymore).
- Problems in scheduler calculations used to evaluate the start time of auto-update and scheduled scans – fixed.
- Crash during scans in Security Setup Wizard – fixed.
- Several GUI fixes in freeware mode.
- Software/server communication issue – fixed.
- Improved restoration of modified registry values during cleaning.
- Problem with multiple reloading of signatures after online update – fixed.
- Crash when database location is changed – fixed.
- Scanned objects counter shows wrong number in Commandline Scanner – fixed.
- Added security measures to prevent a settings reset in case of a crash.
- Several minor bugfixes in Outlook plugins.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Surf Protection and Internet Explorer 10.
- Improved integrity check for settings file to avoid losing settings.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Bug in settings store system fixed.
- Changes to the help output of the Commandline Scanner.
- Changes to the quarantine submit system.
- Quarantine rescan on updates problem fixed.
- Bug when exporting custom host rules fixed.
- Wrong behavior of alert window when retrieving data from the anti-malware network fixed.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware includes 27 language-packs: English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206 released!
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 released!
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit 18.104.22.168 released!
- Emsisoft Online Armor 22.214.171.1246 released!
- Beta updates – 2012-11-11
Posted by Christian Peters on 31 December 2012 - 02:53 PM
please take a look in the Registryeditor for the key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\VBoxNetFlt and remove it.
If you have any more questions or problems, just let me know.
Posted by Fabian Wosar on 29 August 2012 - 10:46 AM
This isn't really an issue in our case as we only use the Bitdefender scan engine and signatures and added all our improvements like anti-rootkit technology, behavior blocking, the Emsisoft scan engine etc. on top of it. So even if malware authors patch Bitdefender detections, it doesn't mean one of our other detection layers won't catch it.
I am not happy to see yet another company using Bitdefender, get´s easier for virus writer out there to bypass more and more products as so many are using Bitdefender.
To get an idea on how efficient our added technology actually is just take a look here:
Posted by Vspyshkin on 01 May 2012 - 08:31 AM
Posted by ¥akuza112 on 28 April 2012 - 02:11 AM
Report date: 2012-04-28 03:03:39 (GMT 1)
File name: signedcryptosuite-jar
File size: 20878 bytes
MD5 Hash: 1b52adfc6ef974be633b3ce82bb35af7
SHA1 Hash: e0123af7329e12c7172dafc2bee83bee7614313f
Detection rate: 0 on 14 (0%)
Scan report generated by
- driveby.rar 57.89KB 3 downloads
Posted by rc91 on 25 April 2012 - 10:43 PM
Posted by Joey on 12 February 2012 - 07:56 PM
Posted by AaLF on 22 December 2011 - 06:07 AM
To me the Anti-malware title puts the product on the same level as MalwareBytes and has in the past stopped me from considering it.
Or even SuperAntiSpyware or Ad Aware. It's not about 'what is the correct term'. Its about connecting with the buying public. Their ears and eyes are tuned to the words 'Anti-virus' and their reasoning is 'anti-malware' is a side-issue.
Posted by Illuminati on 19 November 2011 - 09:50 PM
Posted by Illuminati on 19 October 2011 - 03:42 AM
Posted by Lynx on 15 November 2009 - 03:21 AM
First, instead of just shutting down whole Guard try separately disabling “onExecution Scan” scan only and then “Malware-IDS” only.
The reason for testing “onExecution” being disabled, despite that is a long shot:
In the past there were reports that opening large media files of certain type by double-clicking will cause scanning the media too with substantial delay.
But when I asked the user to test invoking the the Player 1st and after that opening the media file - that worked perfectly fast.
You answered already that “opening from inside” doesn't help. Still please test disabling “onExecution”.
Nobody insisting on deeper investigation, that's your choice but “cutting off net connection” is not all. That may not be the case, but if you are testing that - there are ways to check whether there still are attempts to “connect” if suspected...
Just out curiosity for testing you may try different free notepad.
Set association with .TXT and observe its behaviour
Here is one of the lists of Notepad Alternatives
Those have many additional features, most of them, if not all are multi-document.
You may not need all that, but that's just for testing or use it if that's working fine & fast.
You always can go back when & if the cause of the main problem was found.
Notepad ++ can be installed as Portable Application, so you don't mess with the Registry (just delete the folder later and that's all)
That's interesting and innovative method to solve “small problem” by getting new laptop and OS (we all should try that )
Just a reminder.
Since I mentioned temporary shutting down ThreadFire (TF) in order to test – if you will uninstall A-M from old PC in order to reinstall on a new system, you can save/leave TF, otherwise I would suggest not using it alongside with A-M.
P.S. 1) after having the morning coffee I looked back to the image you provided.
It is not the best quality, but most importantly that is the overall view
What was asked to look at is – drill deeper into Applications, etc. and see whether there are events at the time of running Notepad.
2) I had no time yet to find your uncle