- ISeeYouXP by ShadowPuterDude
, ISeeYouXp will be extracted to C:\ISeeYouXP
; and a shortcut to ISeeYouXP.bat will be placed on the Desktop.
Double-click the ISeeYouXP shortcut to run ISeeYouXP.Possible Error Messages
- If your ISeeYouXP.txt log appears to be empty or semi-empty or you get an error message similar to the below when running ISeeYouXP.bat and you are running Windows XP or Windows 2000, follow the steps further down that relate to your OS
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Window applications.
To fix the above error message, choose the download below which is appropriate for your system
Then run ISeeYouXP.bat again and attach the log.
- For Windows XP Pro: download and run: XPproFix
- For Windows XP Home: download and run: XPHomeFix
- For Windows 2000: download and run: W2KFix
- A possible second type of error message may occur as shown in the quote box below! If you get either of these two messages, perform the Resolution steps given in this: Virtual Device Driver Error Message in 16-Bit MS-DOS Subsystem
16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem
XXXX. An installable Virtual Device Driver failed DLL initialization. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.
16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem
SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\VirtualDeviceDrivers. VDD. Virtual Device Driver format in the registry is invalid. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.
After attempting to fix the above errors, run ISeeYouXP.bat and attach the log. IMPORTANT NOTE:
UAC must be turned off to run this script.
Turning Off/On UAC in Vista
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Under User Account and Family settings click on the "Add or remove user account
3. Click on your user account.
4. Under the user account click on the "Go to the main User Account page
5. Under "Make changes to your user account
" click on the "Change security settings
6. In the "Turn on User Account Control (UAC) to make your computer more secure
" click to unselect the "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer
". Click on the Ok button.
7. You will be prompted to reboot your computer. Do so.
In order to re-enable UAC just select the above checkbox and reboot.
To Run ISeeYouXP right-click
on the batch file and select "Run as Administrator
Kevin Zoll [Customer Support]
Emsisoft Team - www.emsisoft.com
If you are seeking Malware Removal support keep it in the forums. It is not permissible to contact support staff by Private Messege (PM), IM (Skype, MSN, AOL, Yahoo, etc.) or Email.
Purchase Emsisoft Anti-Malware
and Online Armor Firewall