Jump to content
Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:28 AM
Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:44 AM
- If you are seeking help make sure to only create one thread per problem at a time. Multiple threads about the same problem will get closed.
- To keep the threads clean please don't post the content of log or report files directly in your reply. Instead please attach any reports or logs you were asked to submit as a file attachment.
- Don't use any kind of "l33t" speak or slang and always keep in mind that most of the other people here don't speak English as their native language.
- Asking for help is only allowed in the forums. Requesting help via PM or mail is prohibited.
- Because of the potential for harm only selected members as well as our employees are allowed to offer help in the malware removal sections of the forum. If you have a strong malware fighting background and want to help please contact Emsi, Fabian Wosar and ShadowPuterDude (yes, all three of them) via forum PM.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:18 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users