I don't really have a problem with the chance & will probably use a Windows FW addition - But I am a little worried about being away for a few days when the change is done on 02 October in case there are problems with this PC accessing the net for example. Is there any way I can do it today 30 September before I go away as others will be relying on this PC & concerned I wont be
Superb service - Contacted support & got key converted & uninstalled EIS & installed EAM while I was at it - No problems whatsoever. Was going to add a secondary firewall but decided to leave things as they are unless I encounter problems. Thanks!