brad684

Member
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About brad684

  • Rank
    New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

1159 profile views
  1. Yea nothing happend. Once again, thanks alot for trying. But im going a different route as far as firewalls go. If you know of any updates or anything about them making a x64 vista freindly version id appriciate another post or an email if thats possible. Ill check back time to time to see if there are any changes
  2. Yes it was there, thanks for trying to help even if it doesnt end up working either way. Anything other suggestions GT?
  3. This info might help or not, I have a Acer laptop thats running vista and it has ran OA firewall just fine since install. And it updates also. same anti virus and malware programs as well. (NeverMind 32 Bit version.....)
  4. Well i went to your page and when i run services.msc there is no remote desktop access. does OA not work for windows 7 also? GT500 what happend with those suggestions?? Michael did you end up getting it to work???
  5. Ill take any suggestions. I wonder why it works on fresh install then stops after reboot. Keep in mind everything still works just not the graph and updating. I can live with it I'd just like to have the graph working more than anything.
  6. Ok, Let me say i love your free firewall. I was using comodo and hated it. Ok heres what i have. Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.130308-1436) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Dell Inc. System Model: Studio 540 BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/11/08 16:57:20 Ver: 0.0.1 Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz Memory: 8190MB RAM Page File: 2272MB used, 14223MB available Antivirus : AVGfree 2013 Heres what i have done. First, I install OA Free firewall v.6.0.0.1796 >ALWAYS AFTER REBOOT< (would work fine unti reboot) same problem no inbound or outbound activity and the words "There are no active interfaces" So i did some research on these forums and found another customer had the same problem and they told him to download v6.0.0.1798 I also read to uninstall in safe mode and reboot twice before reinstall so thats what i did. I installed v6.0.0.1798 and the same thing happend so i think its not the version im using its something else Also i noticed that as soon as i tried to update the update would corrupt. the attached picture i took with verison 6.0.0.1796 as you can see but the same thing happend with .1798 Keep in mind the firewall is still working, as in, it still asks me to trusts programs and all that. Ive tried to unblock my antivirus and well as making an exception in my anti virus and reinstalling online armor 3 times. Im looking forword to getting this resolved because like i said i love your product. thanks brad