My name is Nick, I have the virus since few hours ago. It is a disaster!
Al my files have "<ID REMOVED>.onion" at the end....
This happened to almost all my disks connected to my pc. As I am a wedding videographer, terrabytes of video files. to ALL my disks, even backups. Even 2-3 weddings i was working right now and must deliver to customer....
Also most programs don't work, running in safe mode right now. Removed my raid drives from pc. I found a txt file in some places named "decrypt my files"
"*** ALL YOUR WORK AND PERSONAL FILES HAVE BEEN ENCRYPTED ***
To decrypt your files you need to buy the special software. To recover data, follow the instructions!
You can find out the details/ask questions in the chat: https://fgb45ft3pqamyji7.onion.to (not need Tor) https://fgb45ft3pqamyji7.onion.cab (not need Tor) https://fgb45ft3pqamyji7.onion.nu (not need Tor)
You ID: 826638745
If the resource is not available for a long time, install and use the Tor-browser:
1. Run your Internet-browser
2. Enter or copy the address https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html in the address bar of your browser and press key ENTER
3. On the site will be offered to download the Tor-browser, download and install it. Run.
4. Connect with the button "Connect" (if you use the English version)
5. After connection, the usual Tor-browser window will open
6. Enter or copy the address http://fgb45ft3pqamyji7.onion in the address bar of Tor-browser and press key ENTER
7. Wait for the site to load
If you have any problems installing or using, please visit the video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgh3ABju6Q"
Please help me folks, I am desperate. I don't even have time and maybe knowledge to follow their instructions, but even if i had, have no money for ransom these days...
P.S. some things i noticed while virus took action. I had my raid drives spinning for some time, checked task manager and had hi cpu utilization, checked processes and an "lsass" process was taking 50% of my cpu. Log out and log in, same, then checked my drives.... as i cannot find both version of unencrypted and encrypted files in my pc, i went to "download" folder and found a utility that i could download again, so have both versions. I attach them both: