kufr

Member
  • Content count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About kufr

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Not updated

    Thank for the reply. I am on Windows 7 and restarting the pc does not resolve it either I still have the issue. Sharing the diagnostic file and the screenshot for the main window, log history for both forensics and update with you. Also both the folder C:\Program Files (x86) and C:\Program Files\ are already in the exclusion list for both Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Eset Smart Security but still facing the same issue. EmsisoftDiagLog.txt
  2. Update stuck at Initializing

    See the log history for update
  3. Update stuck at Initializing

    Thank for the reply. I am on Windows 7 and restarting the pc did not resolve it I still have the issue. Sharing the screenshot I have also shared my EmsisoftDiagLog.txt with you via a pm.
  4. Not updated

    I think I am also facing the same issue as shared by GT500 about the CDN servers I tried both the links https://geopeeker.com/fetch/?url=cdn.emsisoft.com & https://geopeeker.com/fetch/?url=arctic.emsisoft.com for cdn.emsisoft.com I am getting Singapore Unable to render site Brazil Unable to render site Virginia Unable to render site California Unable to render site Ireland Unable to render site Australia Unable to render site and for the arctic.emsisoft.com I am getting these Singapore 136.243.128.18 / 189 ms Brazil 136.243.128.18 / 215 ms Virginia 136.243.128.18 / 98 ms California 136.243.128.18 / 175 ms Ireland 136.243.128.18 / 28 ms Australia 136.243.128.18 / 305 ms There seems to be something wrong with the update servers for Pakistan. My update is stuck on initializing since 3 days now I am not even able to download http://dl.emsisoft.com/EmsiDiagTool.exe or https://dl.emsisoft.com/EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup.exe I used a proxy server to download these two and they were working but not without proxy. So can someone please help me out here.
  5. Update stuck at Initializing. I have bought a 3 year subscription in 2016. It has been working perfectly but now it has been 2 days and I am not able to update my Emsisoft Anti-Malware. Please see screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/sB2TfFC.png Can the support staff here at Emsisoft please help me that how can I get my update to work again. I am also sharing the contents of the logfile so that maybe someone can troubleshoot this. Thanks. LOG FILE CONTENTS General Information: Version 2017.10.1.8165 Update started: 11/14/2017 10:40:16 PM Update ended: 11/14/2017 11:05:40 PM Time elapsed: 0:25:24 Update successful Detailed Information: 543 modules, 588652418 bytes a2cmd.exe (5300136 bytes) - not updated a2framework.dll (7250848 bytes) - not updated a2guard.exe (8849832 bytes) - not updated a2hosts.dat (1567188 bytes) - not updated a2service.exe (9173552 bytes) - not updated a2start.exe (12778864 bytes) - not updated a2trust.dat (294167 bytes) - not updated a2update.dll (7136016 bytes) - not updated a2wizard.exe (7980720 bytes) - not updated a2wl.dat (782384 bytes) - not updated CommService.exe (0 bytes) - not updated a2cmd.exe (5300136 bytes) - not updated a2framework.dll (7250848 bytes) - not updated a2guard.exe (8849832 bytes) - not updated a2hosts.dat (1567188 bytes) - not updated a2service.exe (9173552 bytes) - not updated a2start.exe (12778864 bytes) - not updated a2trust.dat (294167 bytes) - not updated a2update.dll (7136016 bytes) - not updated a2wizard.exe (7980720 bytes) - not updated a2wl.dat (782384 bytes) - not updated CommService.exe (7513640 bytes) - not updated EmDmp.exe (9656040 bytes) - not updated EmsiClean.exe (4693360 bytes) - not updated InstallerHelper.dll (5213888 bytes) - not updated Languages\fr-fr.lng (728598 bytes) - not updated Languages\it-it.lng (587498 bytes) - not updated Languages\nl-nl.lng (602744 bytes) - not updated Languages\ru-ru.lng (530202 bytes) - not updated logging.dll (3639784 bytes) - not updated resource.dll (7953280 bytes) - not updated Signatures\20171108.sig (0 bytes) - not updated a2cmd.exe (5300136 bytes) - not updated a2framework.dll (7250848 bytes) - not updated a2guard.exe (8849832 bytes) - not updated a2hosts.dat (1567710 bytes) - not updated a2service.exe (9173552 bytes) - not updated a2start.exe (12778864 bytes) - not updated a2trust.dat (294167 bytes) - not updated a2update.dll (7136016 bytes) - not updated a2wizard.exe (7980720 bytes) - not updated a2wl.dat (782384 bytes) - not updated I have seen in the forums to turn off Use SSL encryption for all server communication but in my setting under privacy there is no option to turn off SSL encryption. Here see the screenshot for privacy https://i.imgur.com/HMBQBE3.jpg