Hello, we've found all our servers encrypted by (it seems) a new LeChiffre variant few days ago. I've tried three different decryptors, but noone worked.
I've tried to rename the extension, from .QWERTY_lechiffre to .lechiffre and your decryptor found the infected files and "almost" recovered them, with "almost" i mean i can open them, for example an xlsx, but something is leggible, and something isn't.
I've contacted them via telegram and they sent me the decryptor, but it is in a rar password protected (obviously that password will come after the payment). If it can be of an use for you i can upload few files, the ransom note and the compressed decryptor.