Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Closed'.
Hello to everyone,I'm new to the forums & I thank anyone for reading this & helping me out. I have A-Squared,free version(minus firewall) and I just updated it to the new release from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199. I though,ok great =D yay updates! nothing was abnormal,and it updated like it always did everytime I click on the update button.(I dont have updates set on automatic). Then something weird happened the next time I updated my program,as it was updating, the update was moving at an incredibly slow pace,even though it was only around 500 kb of updates,and in the middle of the update