You're unable to remove the exploits out of Java yourself, you're dependant on Oracle's sun for that, just make sure you're always running the latest java version and remove any obsolete java versions  ;) Further, personally I would recommend uninstalling java if you do not need it on your pc, however if you need it for certain programs (for example minecraft) but not in your browser it is wise to disable the java plugin in your browser to minimize the risk of getting infections through java exploits over the web. 

According to KrebsOnSecurity there is an exploit even for the latest released version "1.7.0_11-b21". So actually, none version of Java 6 or 7 is safe to use in a browser environment atm. And if you take into consideration how many Java vulnerabilities we got the last months it's not fatuous to assume there are more around, either hidden in preparation to add to some exploit kit after another Java update or buried in this big mess of code they call Java.

So better uninstall Java or disable the browser plugins if you still need to use it locally.

Exploits can unfortunately damage any system. Java exploits become more and more popular by malware developers/distributors and classic AV protection is pretty much ineffective against this. For example a lot of ransomware/screenlockers are distributed this way as well as banking trojans. Not something anyone would want on their system I suspect. :)

It may just be enough to visit a site that has malicious code embedded or click a link in a scam/infected mail for a Java exploit to infect your computer.

Ohh -.- .and what do i do,if i install Kaspersky my computer  is slow because EAM and Kapsersky for my computer big load.If i uninstall JAVA i cant play one game,i cant whatch movies online,i can just go to facebook and youtube,facebook i dont want, I WANT secure JAVA -.-  :/

I haven't had Java installed on my computer for more 6 months, and while I am a frequent surfer, I haven't yet encountered a site that needs it. Youtube and Facebook do not need it (although maybe some facebook games do).

If you need it for one specific game, you could just disable it and only enable it for that particular site/game.

Secure Java simply doesn't exist. Not because Java is so badly coded, but because almost every computer user has it installed and doesn't keep it up to date. That makes it worth the effort to exploit its vulnerabilities for the bad guys.

Emsisoft's behavior blocker will catch threats that attempt to infect your computer through a java exploit depending on the method they use to infect the computer.