64 Bit

iammike

Sorry to be a nuisance, but again new user here. :)

I downloaded the setup file from the homepage (hxxp://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/antimalware/) and I installed with my new license key. To my asthonisment the main modules a2guard.exe and a2service.exe are both 32 bits but I am running a legit 64 Bit OS (Win 7 Ultimate)

Is there a 64 Bit version available ? If so, can you please give me a download link.

Thanks

It's Feb11 and nobody cared to answer to your question so I will do it;

To be fair, had you given me 20 more minutes, I would have replied to it first. :P

There is no 64 bit version (designed for 64 bit OS), but the version you downloaded will work just fine on your 64 Bit OS (Win 7 Ultimate)

This is technically not true. The 64-bit binaries are bundled in the same installer as the 32-bit binaries, so while we do not have a separate 64-bit download, our product has 64-bit binaries and drivers that will be installed on a 64-bit edition of Windows.

It is true the user interface components are 32-bit even on 64-bit systems. These do not actually need to be 64-bit applications, as all of the actual work is done by the service which is a native 64-bit application when installed on 64-bit editions of Windows. ;)

• Upvote 1