Issues:

1) When I open OA and go to "Autorun", it looks like in 1st and 2nd pictures. It's hard to configure 'cause I cannot see full paths, names, etc.

2) When I click "hide/show trusted" up there, one thing on the right side goes "crazy" - it moves up and down so fast that I cannot change configuration in my "Autorun".

How can i fix these?

Also, there's something wrong with the rendering in the first two pics. Some users reported the same issue when using Italian GUI (it doesn't happen with the English one).

The only distortion I am seeing in the screenshots is from the JPEG compression and the forum resizing the image.

The only distortion I am seeing in the screenshots is from the JPEG compression and the forum resizing the image.

Try looking at the second image of the original post. The list should be full-size as the rest of OA window, instead it appears incomplete (it's not full-sized like the rest).

Try looking at the second image of the original post. The list should be full-size as the rest of OA window, instead it appears incomplete (it's not full-sized like the rest).

I already reported the list resizing thing as a bug. ;)