Hi. Why update size is so big 4-5 MB. The program is update 4-5 or more times every day so thats mean 20-30 MB update every day. I think that is much.

Hi

Why does just this EAM add 30,000-50,000 new types of malware every day?

Why other AVs ( Kaspersky , Trendmicro , Symantec , Eset , ... ) with same power of detection don't have this update size like EAM?

Hi xman68,

I don't want to be a RUDE poster but U seem to have MANY complaints about the Emsisoft software and post about many other software products which you deem superior in so many ways, why do you continue to use the Emsisoft product EAM when you seem to find it inferior in so many posts and other products better?  I wonder, can you explain your position?

Hi xman68,

I don't want to be a RUDE poster but U seem to have MANY complaints about the Emsisoft software and post about many other software products which you deem superior in so many ways, why do you continue to use the Emsisoft product EAM when you seem to find it inferior in so many posts and other products better?  I wonder, can you explain your position?

Hello

My position : Progress Emsisoft company = Eliminate weaknesses + Reinforce strengths

One could argue that the higher amount of daily signatures is reason for a better detection. Therefore I wouldn't count it as a weakness to be honest. Actually it's an advantage for the users. We're working on a very high level here. Increasing an average detection rate from 99.8% to 99.9% may require thousands of additional signatures.

• Upvote 1