Hi guys! When I was installing a pdf reader I've noticed a quite strange pop-up from Online armor, so I've checked history and found that I've seen right.

--log--

Firewall: Automatic decision,03/03/2013 13:53:10,Allowed,"C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\is-IMTBN.tmp\FoxitInstaller_FXTV5_.exe, Outgoing UDP access allowed to: (tracker.ccc.de;tracker.thepiratebay.org;www.torrentreactor.net;dduniverse.net;net127.rebindtest.com;kat.ph) 127.0.0.1:54059"

--end log--

Doesn't sound strange that a free pdf reader needs to connect via UDP to such sites in order to install?

Why Online armor allow it automatically?

system :

Online armor free edition 6.0.0.1736

Windows 7 Ultimate service pack 1 64bit

Avast free antivirus 7.0.1474

Check your hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\hosts). It seems you have added entries for those domains there in order to block access to them by rerouting them to 127.0.0.1. This also means though that if an application tries to connect to 127.0.0.1 and Online Armor tries to resolve 127.0.0.1 to the corresponding domain name, it will return all those blocked domain names as a result.