Mamutu and Kaspersky anti-virus conflict

Kaspersky anti-virus 2013 demands the removal of Mamutu.

Kaspersky self-defense sometimes blocks Mamutu.

Kaspersky regards Mamutu as not compatible software

Mamutu's files a2hooks32.dll, a2service.exe, a2accx64.sys,...  are regarded suspicious.

Any way you are going to fix this conflict ?

Windows 7 64 bit. Kaspersky anti-virus 2013.

Mamutu 3.0.0.20

Alex

Is this something that started recently? Kaspersky's software used to work just fine with ours, and we haven't made any program changes to Mamutu recently.

It started with KAV 2013. Recently it got worse (I think since the "e" update to KAV 2013). 

Lets try this:

• Please open mamutu.
  • Go to Guard in the menu on the left.
  • On the Application Rules tab, click on the Add new rule button.
  • To the right of the Application path field, click on the button with three dots on it (...).
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013, select avp, and then click Open.
  • Make sure that under Security mode it is set to Exclude from protection.
  • Click OK at the bottom, and close Mamutu.
You can repeat that process for any other Kaspersky files if you want in order to ensure that Mamutu doesn't monitor them, and that should suppress those notifications from Kaspersky.

Lets try this:

• Please open mamutu.
  • Go to Guard in the menu on the left.
  • On the Application Rules tab, click on the Add new rule button.
  • To the right of the Application path field, click on the button with three dots on it (...).
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013, select avp, and then click Open.
  • Make sure that under Security mode it is set to Exclude from protection.
  • Click OK at the bottom, and close Mamutu.
You can repeat that process for any other Kaspersky files if you want in order to ensure that Mamutu doesn't monitor them, and that should suppress those notifications from Kaspersky.

Thanks. Will test it.

Thanks. Will test it.

Didn't help. Kaspersky blocks other applications due to Mamutu's guard. This conflict freezes my Windows 7 which needs restart to function.

I have uninstalled Mamutu for now.

Attached Kaspersky's GetSystenInfo application report.

Does Kaspersky allow you to specify files/folder to not monitor (exclusions)? If so, then please try adding at least a2service.exe in the main Mamutu folder (normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Mamutu on 64-bit editions of Windows).

Does Kaspersky allow you to specify files/folder to not monitor (exclusions)? If so, then please try adding at least a2service.exe in the main Mamutu folder (normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Mamutu on 64-bit editions of Windows).

For now, after uninstalling Mamutu my Windows 7 is back to normal. I wait wait a couple of days before re-installing Mamutu.

Kaspersky has exclusions, but as you can see, there is a long list that include all installed Microsoft and 3th party applications, with Mamutu's .dll files.