MrHacker

Emsisoft Mamutu Registration Problem

MrHacker,

What language is chosen in Mamutu? I just performed a clean install in English language and had no issues with creating a new account and activating the trial version.

MrHacker,

Could you please give me a screenshot of the error message in a Personal Message?
Or attach it to a forum post, but be sure that all private information is censored.
Press the "More Reply Options" button to attach an image.

The update sizes are due to the amount of new malware that has been added to the database.

As for the RAM usage, right now Emsisoft Anti-Malware is using around 50MB of RAM on my PC. This is because I am running two web browsers (one of which is playing music via Pandora), Microsoft Excel, VMware Workstation, and a lot of other programs in the background. After closing VMware Workstation, the memory usage drops below 45MB. The amount of RAM usage just depends on how many programs you have running, as Emsisoft Anti-Malware will page unused parts of the database out of RAM, and Windows will restore those parts of the database from the pagefile as Emsisoft Anti-Malware tries to use them.

Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of the error message, and attach it to a reply? You can attach files by clicking on the More Reply Options button to the lower-right of where you type in your reply to access the attachment controls.

The issue appears to be with creating an account. You can do this on our website by clicking on this link and filling out the form.

Note that since you already have an account in our Customer Center, that this is probably why you are seeing the error message. Please go ahead and use your Customer Center login in Mamutu and let me know if that works. ;)