cuzzzzz

transfer license to new computer

Hi.. last week I purchased your 3 license package for my three XP machines (your trial Emergency Kit did an excellent job of removing the FBI ransom virus.. I dropped McAfee immediately).  I'll probably be buying a new, Win7 machine within a week or so... how do I transfer one license from one of the XP machines to my new machine, or, how much would it cost to get a 4th license?

Thank you,

cuzzzzz

To transfer a license, just open Emsisoft Anti-Malware, go to Settings -> License and click the "View key" button. Write down the key and use it on the new PC to activate the software. After that, ensure that you uninstall the software from the old PC as the same key can't be used on multiple PCs.

To increase the number of seats, please click the "Buy Renewal" button on the License tab. Select the 1-year option and increase the number of licenses in the shopping cart. Your key will then be renewed for one more year and extended to additional seats, even if it isn't close to expiry date yet. You actually get the license period from purchase date until the old expiry date for free for the additional PC. :) The price per license automatically goes down according to our volume licensing scheme. Also for further renewals.