Problem With Online Armor Firewall : invalid server response ...

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with Online Armor Firewall and as u know i told the problem in the topic subject.

I am using it on my virtual server,the OS is Windows server 2008 R2 64bit .

I installed the Online Armor Firewall and tried to choose 30Day Trial But when i choosed it and click Next It sent me an error !!

The Error is this : Invalid server response.Please try again in a few minutes or contact the suppot

Ofcourse i searched in the forum for this error but i the other topics didn't help me and i still getting this error .

I used Fiddler to log the Online armor Firewall Thins and ofcourse i choose the connection settings with this options : ADRESS : LocalHost   ** Port : 8888

and i saved the Fiddler log and i attached it ! Please check the fiddler debug log that i attached and help me .

Note : In my Virtual server all Ports are blocked by the Hardware Firewall from the main server but i can tell my ISP to open the needed ports . If the problem is with this please tell me which ports i have to tell my ISP to open them .

Thanks alot,

Hi METI,

Thank you for your request in our support forum.

Online Armor is not tested on Windows server systems and because of this not officially supported.

So sorry, personally I can't help you with the problem. Maybe it works for somebody anyway and you'll receive a helpful answer here.

Should you have any further questions, please just let us know.

Hi METI,

Thank you for your request in our support forum.

Online Armor is not tested on Windows server systems and because of this not officially supported.

So sorry, personally I can't help you with the problem. Maybe it works for somebody anyway and you'll receive a helpful answer here.

Should you have any further questions, please just let us know.

Hi,

I Used this Software on my the other virtual servers but they are on the other ISP. and ofcourse their windowses are Windows server 2008 R2 64bit ! and it works so Good.

This virtual server is on the different ISP and as i said all ports are blocked on this server ! I think the problem is with the ports .

Please give me the ports that must be open,then i can tell my ISP to open them .

Hello METI,

Thank you for your feedback.

As I said it could be that Online Armor is running fine on the one system and does not on the other. Sadly I can't offer you support for this version of Windows.

But I asked our developers for a statement and they let me know if you'll make sure that the processes oaui.exe and oasrv.exe is not being limited by any means to access anything in that system, then you'll might be able to activate Online Armor. However, please note, this is just a thought...

I'm sorry that I've no better news. Thank you for using our software solutions!