Sign in to follow this  
waffen

oaserv.exe high CPU usage

Hi

I have the same issues with Online Armor but none of your advice not help me.

I used the latest version 6.0.0.1798. to update i included the beta updates, besides OA i use Emsisoft Anti-Malware v7 i added the OA on exclusion list to EAM and vice versa but nothing help. The cpu usage from OAsrv.exe still remains at 50-60% usage with or without browsing internet.

If you could give me some advice.

My system :Windows 7 ultimate x64

Cpu:Intel Core Duo E 6550.

Ram: 4 gb

Please following the instructions below to get me a log from System Information:

• Click on the Start button.
  • Go to All Programs.
  • Go to Accessories.
  • Go to System Tools.
  • Click on System Information.
  • Click on the File menu to open it.
  • Click on Save.
  • Save the System Information on your desktop (this may take a few minutes).
  • Close the System Informaton window and then right-click on the System Information file you saved, go to Send to, and select Compressed (zipped) folder. This will add your System Information file to a ZIP archive that you can attach to a reply in this forum topic.
  • Reply to this topic by using the More Reply Options button to the lower-right of where you type in your reply, and attach the ZIP archive to a reply.

That's OK. Please note that this issue may be resolved in a current beta version of Online Armor, so if you want to try again then please let us know.

Please open Online Armor, go to Options in the menu on the left, and select to option for Beta updates. After that, simply run an update and it will install the latest beta version.

You're quite welcome. ;)

Note that if you want to downgrade back to the latest stable version, that you can do so by disabling beta updates, and then checking for updates.