hello,i use Hotspot Shield to change my IP public address,and i scanned hem on virustotal.com,its safe,but he dont can hide my IP address on google :( :( .How can i hide my IP on all sites on inthernet.Is that posible??? :|

will i test the http://spotflux.com/

it's very good and give you anonymous surf in internet and stop all following cookies from all site so stop pass to bad site .

it's the best and free. spotflux get high level in global security test in 2013.   :)

If you would like to surf anonymously then here is the information you need..

The most common method that people use in order to hide IP address is to use a proxy server in one form or another. A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer network service to allow clients to make indirect network connections to other network services. You also can hide your IP with Hotspotshield software. But first research more on it.

You can also refer to the link below on the same issue discussed http://www.techyv.com/questions/how-hide-ip-address-free.

i know when someting is free is malicious in 90% times

That is painting with a very broad brush. Just because something is free, does not make it malware.  There are thousands of free programs that are not malware.  Your computer would not be communicating across the Interent, if it wasn't for the free and open source program BIND.