emil9216

Online Armour is blocking Autohotkey and Sandboxie

I installed recently Online Armor to see how it works and i like it but i am having some problems that i can't fix. I have some Autohotkey scripts that Online Armor is blocking and they can not run. I set Autohotkey as a trusted program but this doesn't fix the problem.
Also it blocks Sandboxie and the programs is also set to trusted. When i try to open a file using Sandboxie it shows: SBIE2204 Cannot start sandboxed service RpcSs (-1)

I am using Windows XP SP3 and i don't have other antivirus software installed at the moment.

I unchecked Web Shield, Program Guard, Anti Keylogger and left only Firewall checked and Autohotkey scripts seems are running fine now. But it still blocks Sandboxie.

Any solution for that? 

First have you made sure all Sandboxie processess are listed as allowed and trusted in OA programs list?

Does Online Armor show up in the Sandboxie software compatibility list? (Sandboxie Control-Configure-Software Compatibility)

Which version build of sandboxie do you have?

If you open your taskmanager as soon as you have asked a Sandboxed browser to open, does the RpcSs service show as starting after about 20 seconds in the taskmanager list?

By the way, neither Online Armor or Sandboxie are anti-virus applications.

Online Armor was showing up in the Sandboxie software compatibility list. I apply the compatibility settings and now it seems there is no conflict any more.

By the way, neither Online Armor or Sandboxie are anti-virus applications.

I know they are not anti virus applications.  

Glad to hear you are not having the same problem anymore.

If you have any other issues just let us know :)