Nikos751

EAM + Online Armor

Hello all! I am new here!
I have won Emsisoft Security Pack in giveaway and there were 2 keys sent to my mail (firewall & antimalware).
I installed at first EAM about 2 months ago and today I decided to install the firewall application too. Is there any problem with that? I didn't use the security pack installer but the two seperate installers, that's why I 'm asking. I know these are different products, not a suite, but want to make sure it's ok.
Thank you!

Hello,

both programs working together without problems. There are no known problems if you want use the seperate installers.

If you have any more questions or problems, just let us know.

Thank you for your immediate answer! Is there any difference in the pack installer?

So you say it's the same if I install the programs via the security pack .exe or seperately using the two installers. Sorry if I repeat, but I want to make sure.
Thank you again :)

Hello,

because you are using Emsisoft Anti-Malware already please use the the single Online Armor setupfile.

This is exactly what I 've done and all seems ok, I just asked because I thought that maybe I should remove EAM and install the products via the security pack exe which contains both program installation files.