A2 free unable to delete malware,contact A2 team

Hi,I just registered today so I am not really sure as what to do!I scanned with A2 a few weeks back and it detected some stuff and quarantined it,then when I updated A2 free it advised me that it was false positives and restored the quarantined items.I updated A2 and done a scan again last night and this time it has found something else called> Trace.File.dl.Tvunetworks.com!A2 and a tracking cookie called Trace.TrackingCookie.207!A2...Before I scanned and found these items I installed a tvuplayer plug-in in my readon movie and radio tv player and was wondering if this stuff is malware or another false positive?...If it is malware could someone help me to remove it as A2Free can't?Any help is greatly appreciated,regards Hayemaker.

Hi Hayemaker, and welcome to the forum

Since you posted into Malware Removal section please follow the rules applied here

See the reference below

In order to find out whether flagged items are False Positives or not submit to EMSI developers for analysis from the detection list in the 1st place.

The standard procedure in this section:

=======

Read the following instructions

START HERE, if you don't we are just going to send you back to this thread <--click

Prepare and post (attach) the required log files into this thread

Wait for reply from ShadowPuterDude, Katana, or JeanInMontana

for assistance and further instructions.

=======

Translation Links for Forum Instructions

My regards

Hi Lynx,thanks for the quick reply!I have submitted the suspect files to the a2 anti-malware network,however one file could not be submitted,it was a tracking cookie called webtrendslive in my firefox browser profile.I then ran ccleaner and took a hjthis log.I then done a deepscan with A2 and this time no suspect files were detected,The tvunetworks files are in quarantine though.I ran the win32Diag program but it kept saying WARNING: Could not get backup privileges!

I am unsure how to attach my A2 logfile.Any further instructions are welcomed.regards,Hayemaker.

1) regarding Win32Diag. Does you Deep Scan report meets the conditions described for running Win32Diag?

2) If the items are in Quarantine you can submit from there.

3) please be more specific about difficulties with attaching.

After the the report by a-squared or other required log files were saved just use <<Browse>> and <Attach>> buttons.

4) Cookies are harmless and never representing threats, It is advisable to clean temporary files locations and cookies before scanning.

There is no need to use security Software for quarantining / deleting /submitting cookies.

You probably had the browser session active therefore the action with cookie failed

5) Provide a brief description if there are any symptoms of the system's misbehavior.

You mentioned Traces only . Traces are not necessarily dangerous.

Whilr you will wait for the response from malware fighter you may read this article

My regards

Hi Lynx,no my A2 deepscan report never picked anything up this time so I suppose win32diag log won't matter.I went into A2 and then into quarantine,and then I saved a copy(I hope this is correct procedure)Do I then just zip this file up and attach it?(the file is called libeay32.dll.dat...I tried zipping this up and attaching it but it says Error:You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file.My PC is running fine at the moment with no problems and the suspect files are contained safely in quarantine.

Hayemaker,

For submitting from Quarantine you just highlight the item and use <<Submit>> button. File will be uploaded to EMSI lab.

You don't need to attach suspected file here, since the code has to be analyzed by the developers.

Attach only required log files.

Even if a-squared is not flagging anything currently. Update and save Deep scan report so that is clear that you've scanned with the latest signatures

You can use "Save quarantine list" and attach that report here as well

If you want to send file to EMSI by e-mail you need to restore the file; create passworded archive (ZIP or RAR) and attach that archive to the e-mail. Don't forget to include password into e-mail body

My regards

Hi Lynx,I don't know how I missed those options,I must need my eyes tested!I already submitted the suspected files in quarantine to Emsi earlier.I updated A2 and done a deepscan again and will attach this log aswell as the quarantined log.regards,Hayemaker.

Your logs show no malware. The items you have in quarantine are not malicious.

Hi Shadowpeterdude....Thanks for taking the time to look at my logs,I am going to restore the quarantined items then.Can you tell me how to go about uninstalling Iseeyouxp from my PC as I cannot seem to find the uninstaller?Regards,Hayemaker.