pstein

Error 'Cannot process online updates'

When I go (on 64bit Win7) to the "Status" page of OA and click "Update now" then I got an error:

"Last update: in process

Errror: OA: Cannot process online updates. Please check the internet

connection settings or contact the"

See attached snapshot

Hmm, my internet connection is fine. I can access as usual Google and my remote mailboxês through POP3.

So it must be an error in OA.

Whats wrong?

We're going to need a Fidder log to know what is going on.

Please download and install Fiddler 2 from this link (this is the version that requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0), and then follow the instructions below:

• After installing Fiddler, please open it from the Start Menu.
  • Launch Online Armor.
  • Go to Options in the menu on the left.
  • Click on the Internet Settings button.
  • Check the box that says Use a proxy server.
  • Enter localhost in the Address field, and then enter 8888 in the Port field.
  • Click 'OK'.
  • Go back to the Menu on the left, and select Status.
  • Click on the Update now link to start the update (Fiddler must be running when you do this).
  • After the update fails, go back to Fiddler, and to File, then Save, and select All Sessions (please save it on your desktop).
  • Please send the file you saved in Fiddler to me in a private message (don't post it here in this forum topic).

Unfortunately when one of our moderators saw your log attached to your post, they removed it and tried to send it to me in a private message, however the log didn't get attached to the message. If you still have the log, then please click on my screen name over to the left of where you're reading this, and send me a message. You can attach the log to the massage.

Yes, I got it.

Unfortunately it's not the entire log. May I ask if you changed the format when saving the session data in Fiddler?