shahnam

didnt update my anti malware

hello

my anti malware didnt update for 18 days ago and my malware signature is 10.366.685

when i press update now after 2 or 3 sec i see this message the update prosses was sucessfully completed, and didnt  change my malware signature.

EAM

Please download and install Fiddler 2 from this link (this is the version that requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0), and then follow the instructions below:

• After installing Fiddler, please open it from the Start Menu.
  • Launch Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
  • Go to Configuration in the menu on the left.
  • Select the Update Settings tab.
  • Click on the Connection settings link in the lower-right corner.
  • Check the box that says Use proxy server.
  • Enter localhost in the Proxy server field, and then enter 8888 in the port field.
  • Click 'OK'.
  • Go back to the Menu on the left, and select Security Status.
  • Click on the Update Now button to start the update (Fiddler must be running when you do this).
  • After the update fails, go back to Fiddler, and to File, then Save, and select All Sessions (please save it on your desktop).
  • Please send the Fiddler log to me in a Private Message (do not post it here).

If you right-click on the file, then go to Send to, and select Compressed (zipped) file Windows will ZIP the file and you can attach it.

The Fiddler log doesn't show a failure in the Emsisoft Anti-Malware update. It does show a failure in Fiddler connecting to its own update server, but the responses from the Emsisoft update servers were all "200 OK". Interestingly enough, it doesn't show the license verification, and it doesn't show Emsisoft Anti-Malware trying to download anything. May I ask what version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware you have installed?

my EAM version is 7.0.0.5

and my license expired in 153 days.

then why my EAM didnt get new updates to this program and my malware signature is 10.366.685 ?