bubl8015

New User -General Question

Hi I just bought Emsisoft's Anti-Malware.  I love it and think it is an awesome program.  It came with Online Armor & Sticky Passwords & CyberGhost VPN.  I want to make sure I am optimizing the programs full potential.  Any recommendation on settings on any of these or just install them and forget it.  I was a Norton 360 users and an Kaspersky 3.0 users.  I have a Lenovo G780 and I could not get Norton 360 to run on this PC.  Kaspersky I didn't care for too much.  I see Sticky Password must use the same interface as Kaspersky does on its Password Manager as it looks the same.  Any links or helps I would appreciate because I would love to be able explain your knowledge to other users so they could buy your program. Thanks Dave in Wisconsin

For the most part the default options are all OK. If you want to, you can follow the instructions at this link, which are intended to aid in any performance issues.

Please note that we do recommend putting Online Armor in Learning Mode before installing Windows Updates.

We do have information on how to install and use Emsisoft Anti-Malware at this link, and we have similar information for Online Armor at this link.