Mr. Cool

ARP attacks on browser.

Hello, I've looked through the forum but I didn't see my question posed by anyone else. Is there a way to set O.A settings  to stop/prevent ARP attacks while using Chrome browser.

Thanks.

After further reading I don't think that's what I'm referring to, I was wrong. What I'm referring to is someone who has the ability to freeze your website by filling up the cache, I believe. I also could be wrong in my description, but the end result is my browser freezing for extended periods of time.

... What I'm referring to is someone who has the ability to freeze your website by filling up the cache, I believe. I also could be wrong in my description, but the end result is my browser freezing for extended periods of time.

Online Armor, in Advanced More, has a feature that allows for creating rules to monitor files and registry entries. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone using it to monitor how much cache data is being saved by their browser, and I'm not even sure if it can be used for that purpose, however that it probably the closest feature to what you are asking for that Online Armor has.

That being said, if what you are describing is being done by a program other than your web browser, then Online Armor's HIPS will obviously warn about it attempting to run (unless it has a valid digital signature).

Also, just to let you know, browsers have limits on the amount of cache data that can be saved, and they automatically delete old cache data in order to prevent the cache from exceeding those limits. That's not to say that a security vulnerability would not allow for such a thing in a browser, or even in the Java or Flash plugins (both of which have their own caches).