ltrayno

Cannot open up links; error message

I don't know if this problem is related to Emsisoft or not.  When I click on links from websites, emails and so on, I get error messages.  For example, in a recent email, I clicked on a link and got the following error message:  

Oops! Google Chrome could not find boisestateuniversitycommunicationsmarketing.createsend1.com
Go to createsend1.com
·
Search on Google:boise state university communications marketing createsend1 jrk ujt tididtdrk[Google Search]

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?
©2013 Google - Google Home

This happens daily, but not with all emails and not with all websites.  Do you know how I might finally resolve this problem? In reading another forum post, I deleted my Super Anti-Spyware and restarted my computer, but it made no difference.  

Thanks!

Edited by GT500
Removed formatting and put the quote in a CODE box to keep people from clicking on the link.

The website doesn't exist, which is why you saw the error message.

My first instinct is that it was something malicious that was taken down before you clicked on it, however I have no proof that this was the case.