Sign in to follow this  
zapjb

EAM Update Issues

I'm having the same or similar EAM updating problem. Got so bad I've temporarily uninstalled EAM. I've PMed a mod here & through the contact us email. I attached a zipped Fiddler Log. No solution so far, very frustrating. I'd like to install EAM again, but it's useless if I can't update.

Well I got this email from the Contact Us link.

xxxxxx,

Thanks for the log.

It seems the issue with the updates on one of the servers is fixed now. We're using a CDN (Content Delivery Network) and without Fiddler logs we can not determine on what server a file is missing or incomplete.

This ticket in our helpdesk will now be closed.
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need help or want to report an issue with our software.

Best regards,

Rob Retra
Customer Support

--
Emsisoft GmbH - www.emsisoft.com
Mamoosweg 14, 5303 Thalgau, Austria
Tel. +49-180-590066-2, Fax. +43-6235-20053
Commercial register: FN238178m, VAT-ID: ATU57263749

So I unistalled my placeholder AV MSE. And installed EAM & again it wouldn't update. So I rebooted, started Fiddler2, made the proxy changes. And for the heck of it I lowered the connections to 1. So now EAM is fully updated. Hope it continues to update.

Undid the proxy changes and manually updated AOK. Lets see how automatic updates go. Right now I'm leaving the connections at 1 from the default 5.

I went ahead and split your posts into a new topic to avoid confusion.

I'm glad to hear that Rob has already helped you. Please let us know if you have any further issues. ;)