Online Armor 6.0.0.1736 - Slow keyboard input with Goldmine CRM

Datastor

Hi Support

We have Online Armor on a system that has FrontRange Goldmine Premium installed and have found that Emsisof Online Armour 6.0.0.1736 is slowing keyboard input down dramatically as well as causing very high CPU usage whilst typing an e-mail for example... 

The same issue occurs when running a spell check on your e-mail, very high CPU usage and very slow between words the delay can be a couple seconds.

I've managed to narrow it down to the Program Guard as when I turn that off things speed up again but if this could be looked into and improved for future build that would be great.

Hi Rob 

Thanks for the quick reply.

I can confirm if I check the "Programs" list and tell it to show trusted items in Online Armor I can see GMW.exe (Which is Goldmine for Windows) marked in Green and has a trust level of Trusted.

If I double click on the gmw.exe I screen pops up with two options which are currently unchecked being: RunSafer and Installer... There is also a number of Permissions that are currently not set (n/a)... the only permission that is currently allowed is one called "Create Executable)

Hi Rob, 

Thanks once again, that has indeed fixed the issues :-)

All is running as normal now and as this is an exclude rule for the firewall software only it should not have any impact on the Emsisoft Anti-Virus product so Goldmine content (e-mails, notes, attachments..etc) will still be scanned for viruses which is great!

Cheers for the quick reply once again!