php111

OA free vs premium?

Hello:

I would like to acquire some information. I do have a couple of questions.

1.) Between OA free vs premium, which one would be the way to go in terms are being better in terms of strong security? Which has better firewall with HIPS?

2.) I know on Matousec.com, I don't see neither OA free nor OA premium listed, I do see Comodo being at the top ranking. So, what site could I go too, to see the most recent ranking of 2013 with OA free and OA premium being compared with Comodo, and other firewalls?

Thank you,

1.) Between OA free vs premium, which one would be the way to go in terms are being better in terms of strong security? Which has better firewall with HIPS?

HIPS and Firewall features in Online Armor Free and Premium are pretty much identical. If you don't need the extra control that the Advanced Mode offers and don't need features like the Banking Mode, you will be just fine with only Online Armor Free.

2.) I know on Matousec.com, I don't see neither OA free nor OA premium listed, I do see Comodo being at the top ranking. So, what site could I go too, to see the most recent ranking of 2013 with OA free and OA premium being compared with Comodo, and other firewalls?

I don't think there is a test where both Online Armor Free and Premium were tested against Comodo, but there is a relatively recent one where Online Armor Free 6.0 was tested against Comodo:

http://www.anti-malware-test.com/firewall_test_outbound_protection_2013