richymun4

discovering network problems

hello  online armor never discovers my network it just gets stuck on discovering network i have tried rebooting the router i tried to re install online armor but to no avail any help please.

I have attached a ZIP archive to this message called "check_oa_services.zip" which contains a batch file with the same name. Please follow these instructions to run that batch file:

1. Save the check_oa_services file on your desktop.

2. Extract the check_oa_services file.

3. Run the batch file that was inside it (if you are using Windows 8, Windows 7, or Vista please right-click on it and select to "Run as administrator").

4. When it is done, attach the file "C:\oa_service_status_log" to a reply for me to review.

You can access the attachment controls by clicking on the More Reply Options button to the lower-right of where you type in your reply.

OK, the issue is that the OANET driver is not installed. Please uninstall Online Armor, restart your computer twice, and then try downloading and reinstalling Online Armor from this link.

ok i had to re install emsisoft and now i face this problem again it just gets stuck on discovering network i have tried re installing online armor but still it dont work.

also when i go to un install online armor i get app crash Network config sample has stopped working.Aplication name tool.pe.

just triede installing with antimalware disabled that doesnt work eigher.

i ran that batch file again and it states that the OANET driver is not installed same as before.I have re installed online armor even with the antimalware disabled about 20 times.Any help would be great.

Lets get an OTL log, and see if it shows the cause of the issue. Please run OTL by following the instructions below:

• Click this link to save OTL onto your desktop (please make sure to click 'Save' instead of 'Run').
  • Double click on the OTL icon on your desktop to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan will take a few minutes.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two Notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. The first one (OTL.txt) will be automatically saved on your desktop next to OTL, and the second one will need to be saved manually.
  • Please make sure that both OTL.txt and Extras.txt are saved on your desktop, and then attach both of them to a reply so that we can take a look at them.

I'm not seeing any reason for the issue in the OTL log. May I ask if, when you installed Online Armor, were you notified about a driver needing to be installed (should have been named TLEM)? If so, did you choose to install that driver?