G-hot

Virus quarantine issue yo!

My computer is infected now I've run a virus scan with your Emsisoft Emergency Kit software, but is unable to remove some of the infections that are possibly rogue software!
The program proceeds selected files, but be stuck at that stage!?

I just finished cleaning up your system, again.

You will no longer receive assistance in cleaning up your infected system.

In addition to what Kevin said, you posted this in the wrong forum, and as many times as you have needed to have your computer cleaned you should know this already.

In addition to what Kevin said, you posted this in the wrong forum, and as many times as you have needed to have your computer cleaned you should know this already.

I know this, but I need to make sure whether it this is a bug or not

I just finished cleaning up your system, again.

You will no longer receive assistance in cleaning up your infected system.

I know this, but my problem is not with the malware However I think there is a bug in the program!

I know this, but my problem is not with the malware However I think there is a bug in the program!

You have at least 9 topics in our malware removal section. I think you do have a problem with malware.

As for a removal issue, I would need a cleaning engine log to send to our developers. I have attached a ZIP archive to the message named cleaning_engine_debug_output.zip which contains two batch files. One is named cleaning_engine_enable_debug_output and the other is named cleaning_engine_disable_debug_output. Please download this ZIP archive, extract the batch files, and run the cleaning_engine_enable_debug_output file (if your computer is running Windows Vista or Windows 7 then please make sure to right-click and select to Run as administrator).

After running the batch file, please try your scan again. After Emsisoft Emergency Kit fails to delete the detected items, close the scanner, and then check the Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner folder (usually C:\EEK\Run) and there should be a file named clean.log (the files should be listed in alphabetical order). Please ZIP this file (if you do not have a program such as WinZip, 7-Zip, or WinRar then please right-click on the file, go to Send To, and select Compressed (zipped) folder) and make sure to save the ZIP archive on your desktop to make it easy to find. After that, please attach the ZIP archive with the clean.log file in it to a reply.

This means it's a bug in the program?Right?

That's what I am assuming, although it may just be an issue caused by one or more of the infections. Our developers are investigating.

That's what I am assuming, although it may just be an issue caused by one or more of the infections. Our developers are investigating.

Alright then, waiting for results :)

I should probably warn you that it may not be a speedy investigation, and you may want to look into getting your computer cleaned up another way.

Our developers are working on the problem, however they do need to be able to reproduce the issue before they will be able to determine the cause.