dallas7

Domains in v7

But I don't want any domain other than my bank to be accessible during banking mode whether I trust them or not!

Then don't add them. If you are using the Avast Web Shield keep in mind that the way the Avast WebShield works will prevent banking mode from working properly. Especially if you have Avast excluded. Disable the Avast Web Shield in that case.

Why not only allow Protected domains?

That would just shift the problem and domains banking mode has to trust to keep things working will be added as protected automatically instead of just trusted.

ad.doubleclick.net is listed as trusted in the domains list. I didn't actively decide to trust it, so whyhow is it there?

Most likely it was added when you learned a domain. Just delete it.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I can access Hotmail and Yahoo.au. but not this site, and I would rather trust this site than the other two, and certainly wouldn't want them to access my bank site.

Try disabling the Avast WebShield to see if it makes a difference. If it doesn't, check your Domains list if either of these two sites is listed there as trusted or protected and if they do, delete the entries. If that doesn't work, empty your browser cache to make sure you don't just get a cached version of the sites in banking mode. If that still doesn't work, let me know and I will send you a list of logs we need from your system to figure out why it is happening.

Fabian, how do I do that splitting of a pos,t that you have done above, to respond to the different bits of a post please?

Fabian probably switches the editor to BBCode Mode so that he can do the quote tags manually. Here's an example of what the code looks like to quote multiple things:

[quote name="Someone"]First quoted part of message.[/quote]

Reply.

[quote name="Someone"]Second quoted part of message.[/quote]

Another reply.

[quote name="Someone"]Third quoted part of message.[/quote]

An another reply.

Fabian,

While I appreciate your concern for my depth of knowledge regarding DNS, you should know that I go all the way back to the root origins of DNS, ARPANet RFC 226 (Request For Comment 226), 1967.

While I agree that DNS is a complicated technology, that still does not justify, or clarify the mechanics of OA's Banking Mode module. In my opinion, it does not need to run if not engaged (Ctrl + Alt + B). It does not need to second guess if the user has forgotten to engage Banking Mode by adding and trusting CDN's of any kind to the domains list. It does not need to make the decision that all favorites and bookmarks get trusted automatically. Trusting banking CDN's and websites is one thing when "Banking Mode" is engaged. However, YouTube, Google, Twitter, the kennel where I board and watch my dog via webcam? I think not, especially when "Banking Mode" is not active. Trusting those CDN's should be a user decision, not OA's.

There is nothing in DNS protocol, not registration, or aliases, (CNAMEs) that require any firewall to run in this manner. Furthermore, your comments on Virus Bulletin's test results make me wonder why I never hear developers complain when their products top that list. However, when their products slide down a few pegs on that list, suddenly, the testing process is sub-standard. If you do not believe in the VB100 testing process, then why does Emsisoft continue to participate and advertise old results on the bottom left corner of your homepage?

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/

With that said, I am no (security software) watchdog group leader, or activist, interested in how you run your business. I am an educated paying customer of your product who now disagrees with the product's development direction. In my business, I constantly try to learn something new and I have been at it for 40-years. Perhaps, you should try and adopt that philosophy. That way, you can use the comments made in this forum to perfect the imperfections in your products, and to develop new and better ideas, rather than taking an adversarial posture with the underlying tone of your comments being, "you are right, and everyone else is dead wrong".

The next time you try and close a conversation by speaking in technical terms, be sure the person with whom you are speaking to is in over his, or her, head.

In closing, this will be my last post regarding this issue whether you reply or not.

Good luck,

krw

There is nothing in DNS protocol, not registration, or aliases, (CNAMEs) that require any firewall to run in this manner.

Then we agree to disagree. In that case, banking mode was never what you were actually looking for, as as mentioned countless times it has been working this way since forever.

Furthermore, your comments on Virus Bulletin's test results make me wonder why I never hear developers complain when their products top that list. However, when their products slide down a few pegs on that list, suddenly, the testing process is sub-standard.

Never did I say that their testing standard is sub-standard. I just pointed out that you can't compare a single data point with an average accumulated over an extended period of time. For all you know, all other products could have scored way better then we did in that single test, but you won't see that as all other results are averaged.

If you do not believe in the VB100 testing process, then why does Emsisoft continue to participate and advertise old results on the bottom left corner of your homepage?

RAP and VB100 are two completely different tests. In fact, you can have an RAP score of 0 and still get the VB100 award, as long as you detect all the samples contained in the Wildlist sample set used for VB100 testing.

The next time you try and close a conversation by speaking in technical terms, be sure the person with whom you are speaking to is in over his, or her, head.

If I wanted to talk over your head, why would I go to such great lengths as I did to make sure it is easy to understand and to follow even for people without a computer background? Makes no sense at all.

In closing, this will be my last post regarding this issue whether you reply or not.

Let me know in case you want your account to be removed.

This new development in version 7 where normal surfing adds entries such as, c.atdmt.com, or view.atdmt.com is totally unacceptable in my opinion.

Again, this is not a new development. This is the way banking mode has been working since its inception in one of the very first Online Armor versions and is done for the aforementioned reasons.

I decided to hang back a bit to watch how this develops.  I was motivated to return today when I found a Trusted entry for iobit.com.  Iobit! 

Yes Fabian - this is a new development.  If it wasn't a new development you wouldn't have users posting up exactly that.  You keep going on about banking mode when clearly we are not discussing banking mode.  All that chatter about DNS and CDN and yadda yadda contributed nothing at all.

We are all trying to tell you this ONE THING:  the Domains pane populates trusts all by itself.  What in heavens name do you not understand??  THIS NEVER (repeat: NEVER) HAPPENED IN PREVIOUS VERSIONS whether or not "Ignore" was selected under the options tab.  In all the years I've used Online Armor on a bunch of systems in various configurations, I have NEVER had domains get dumped in nilly-willy.  Again: NEVER.

The solution is simple:  put it back the way it was or get rid of it, preferably the latter.  Good gosh almighty - what the heck is it going to take?

At this point in time if I do not get some kind of assurance that v7's Advanced Mode will return control of Domains to the paying customer I'll simply have to request a pro-rated refund and uninstall from my two systems.  Alternatively, I would accept an offline installer for the last iteration of v6.

Thank you.

We are all trying to tell you this ONE THING:  the Domains pane populates trusts all by itself.

A behavior that I explained in great detail already:

http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/12565-domains-in-v7/#entry92647

What in heavens name do you not understand??  THIS NEVER (repeat: NEVER) HAPPENED IN PREVIOUS VERSIONS whether or not "Ignore" was selected under the options tab.

Yes it did. You just didn't saw them in the list. Just one example:

http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/10104-banking-mode-problem/

Threads like this one are cases where people suddenly noticed, that they were able to reach certain sites in banking mode, because they were added by Online Armor to the domain list as being trusted due to the various mechanisms we talked about in this thread at great length. The only difference is, that all this processing and auto trusting of domains was hidden from the user and Online Armor never showed you the actual list of domains it trusts internally but only the list of domains you added. This secrecy is gone and Online Armor 7 now lets you see and edit the actual list instead of hiding it from you.

In all the years I've used Online Armor on a bunch of systems in various configurations, I have NEVER had domains get dumped in nilly-willy.  Again: NEVER.

Because those domains were not visible to you. However, that does not mean that they weren't there.

The solution is simple:  put it back the way it was or get rid of it, preferably the latter.  Good gosh almighty - what the heck is it going to take?

It is easy to restore the old behavior of hiding the domain entries created by Online Armor autonomously. I don't think any of you objects to the fact that those domains are listed though. You object to the fact that they are even created.

At this point in time if I do not get some kind of assurance that v7's Advanced Mode will return control of Domains to the paying customer I'll simply have to request a pro-rated refund and uninstall from my two systems. Alternatively, I would accept an offline installer for the last iteration of v6.

Version 6 does not give you back control. It allows you even less control, as you can't even see what domains Online Armor actually trusts. But if you are sure you want to go back to version 6.0, you can use the download link I posted previously. However, you are doing so at your own risk as version 6 is unsupported. Also make sure you completely disable all online updates, as otherwise Online Armor will update to version 7.

If you prefer a refund, please send a mail to [email protected] Make sure to include your order number in your request. If you no longer have your order number, please include your name, email address, and postal address you used for the purchase so we can find your order in our systems.

dallas7, on 29 Nov 2013 - 3:17 PM, said:
…not discussing banking mode.

Fabian Wosar, on 29 Nov 2013 - 4:54 PM, said:
certain sites in banking mode…

Oh well.

If you are discussing the Domains list, then you are discussing Banking Mode, as the Domains list's primary purpose is Banking Mode. Especially the behavior you complain about, that domains are added to this list even though you are not doing anything and even though Banking Mode was never used or isn't even available, is a direct result of the bookkeeping that Online Armor is required to do, to ensure Banking Mode is working properly. But I explained that in excruciating detail already. So there is no point in repeating myself.

Fabian said   "Threads like this one are cases where people suddenly noticed, that they were able to reach certain sites in banking mode, because they were added by Online Armor to the domain list as being trusted due to the various mechanisms we talked about in this thread at great length. The only difference is, that all this processing and auto trusting of domains was hidden from the user and Online Armor never showed you the actual list of domains it trusts internally but only the list of domains you added. This secrecy is gone and Online Armor 7 now lets you see and edit the actual list instead of hiding it from you"

What (if anything) would happen if I deleted the entire list of domains. Would it automatically add, and trust, sites that I only visited once out of curiosity. A visit does not necessarily mean it is trusted

I would argue that most users trust the sites they have in their bookmarks anyways, as otherwise they would have never bookmarked them in the first place.

Please don't assume this! God help me. My bookmarks sre huge and have all sorts of terrorist site and other unsavory sites, mainly because I am insufferably curious. I bookmark things all the time I don't trust.

I'm not using banking mode or learning mode and seeing something  trusting domains for me.  At first I thought I had some virus. I don't care whether they're considered cdn's or not. To my mind, if you're using Advanced mode you should have the brains to figure out the site isn't working and be given  decision on whether to allow them or not and be able to change their status. We have to do this all the time anyway. 

Why not just put an "ask" option  ?

Our only options are block or trust.

With ask we can see which site is needing secondary domains/cdns up as we load them.

Not everyone using akamai is above board on a site per site basis for instance. I'd rather click a box when it's needed than allow persistent trust on it.

Please don't assume this! God help me. My bookmarks sre huge and have all sorts of terrorist site and other unsavory sites, mainly because I am insufferably curious. I bookmark things all the time I don't trust.

As already said just one sentence away from the part you chose to quote: I am sure there are plenty of users who will disagree.

I'm not using banking mode or learning mode and seeing something  trusting domains for me.

If you aren't using banking mode, then the list doesn't concern you at all. The only difference between a trusted domain and a domain not in that list is that the trusted domain can be reached when banking mode is on. If you don't use banking mode, then the list of trusted domains is never consulted and the same restrictions apply to connections from and to trusted domains that apply to all other connections.

With ask we can see which site is needing secondary domains/cdns up as we load them.

You would get insane amounts of popups. Every single site having a Facebook Like button, a Twitter button, Google Analytics, advertisement, or is of decent size will pull in multiple CDNs. Nobody will be able to handle that and give meaningful answers. You would only end up training your users to click allow just to get the popup flood over with so they can use the website they want to use.

G-Girl mentioned that the only options are block or trust.

Perhaps it would cause less confusion if sites other than OA's known trustable sites were listed as "Unknown" as per the programs list, along with the colour coding.

That (imo) would make it easier to weed out the ones we don't want to trust just because we went there and OA trusted it all by it's self.

Althoug it has been mentioned that Banking Mode looks for trusted sites in case they need to be added to BM later, I still don't understand why this should be. If another site needs to be added to BM, is there a simple/easy way for it to be added by the user. Or maybe put the bank site into learning mode again to add the site.

To my simple mind, banking mode should only access the bank site and it's subdomains regardless of whether the other sites are trusted or not. Wasn't that the original idea of it - way back when?

In a previous post I mentioned about the various "doubleclick" sites being trusted, and was told not to add it then. Well I have never done that, OA did as it has done with a myriad of other sites simply because they were visited, and not in learing mode.

If you aren't using banking mode, then the list doesn't concern you at all. The only difference between a trusted domain and a domain not in that list is that the trusted domain can be reached when banking mode is on. If you don't use banking mode, then the list of trusted domains is never consulted and the same restrictions apply to connections from and to trusted domains that apply to all other connections.

Please clarify. I use OA Free, which does not include Banking Mode. Yet, my list of domains is huge.

1. Is the Domains list needed in OA Free? If so, how is it used?
  2. How much overhead does this increasingly growing list add? Over time, OA has historically slowed up my surfing time to the point that many sites time out unless I shut OA off. Reinstalling OA from scratch typically and double rebooting typically has solved this issue in the past; however, I never learned what causes the problem or why this reinstall procedure solves the problem. Is it due, at least in part, to the growing Domains list?

If there is another thread that answers #2, please just send me the link. [i've looked for years to no avail....]

Is the Domains list needed in OA Free? If so, how is it used?

Trusted domains aren't strictly needed, but they are there to allow for license upgrades and downgrades without reinstall. The other types do have some uses inside other components though. For example the blocked domains as part of the Web Guard that allows you to filter HTTP connections.

How much overhead does this increasingly growing list add? Over time, OA has historically slowed up my surfing time to the point that many sites time out unless I shut OA off. Reinstalling OA from scratch typically and double rebooting typically has solved this issue in the past; however, I never learned what causes the problem or why this reinstall procedure solves the problem. Is it due, at least in part, to the growing Domains list?

Unless you have hundreds of thousands of domains in that list, that would be extremely unlikely. Did you ever create a set of debug logs when the problem occurred before reinstalling? That may be helpful to find out what is causing the delays.

If you aren't using banking mode, then the list doesn't concern you at all.

Well, that flies in the face of your online documentation, support threads here, direct contact I've had with helpdesk.emsisoft, cc.emsisoft and extensive hands-on experience.

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/info/oa/Domains.shtml

"The configuration in this section of the Online Armor Control Panel is also used for Banking mode."

"Protected domains are allowed to be accessed in any mode."

Considering some things get lost in translation, by virtue of "also" and "any" - simply stated, that means Trusted, Protected and Blocked Domains apply in ALL modes.  Period.

At one point in time I created several Protected rules for several verisign.com sub-domains and received "Potential DNS Problem" alerts from OAP while in Advanced mode and just surfing the Web or upon opening Thunderbird and I gave up on that scheme.  In my attempts to reign in Google I discovered, in Advanced mode, blocks to 1e100.net pretty much broke Google's maps, gmail, etc.

Thus, my previous observations expressed here in several threads that the left hand knows not of what the right hand is doing over there at Emsisoft have reached indisputable realization.  As well as to the woefully inadequate online documentation.  Example -  while the Options tab is shown in the screenshot, no discussion is presented.  And as of v7, what else is wrong with that screen shot??

http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/7404-domains-ignore-online-armors-domain-list/

"Ticking 'Ignore Online Armor domains list' ... configure(s) OA not to use the internal list of known Trusted domains."

It should be understood within this construct my (and others) complaint, ignored as it is, is not with the Free OA but with the paid version which purports to have an ADVANCED mode where as it has been revealed here has always trusted and used an internal domain list but kept it hidden in some sort of laughable strategem.

I've un-installed OAP from both my systems and replaced it with your competitor's product which by popular acclaim, editorial content and my own experience is every bit as effective as yours.  Except, of course, it won't forcefully self-populate and re-self-populate as trusted the likes of youtube.com, iobit.com, doubleclick.com, etc to be trusted while online with Banks.

http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/7404-domains-ignore-online-armors-domain-list/

"...the Banking Mode feature ... allows Trusted and Protected sites to connect while in Banking Mode..."

See images:

http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/12565-domains-in-v7/#entry89747

http://support.emsisoft.com/topic/12565-domains-in-v7/#entry89769

Because banks need to connect to breibart.com.

BTW, the sales department is reneging on the refund.  Something about my purchase from a partner.  As if the refund shouldn't come from Emsisoft.

But I don't care about the refund; keep it and don't spend it all in one place.  I care that after many years, since Tall Emu's v2.5, this blatantly ludicrous "trusted" domains issue is passed off as an "improvement" and met with hubris and indifference.

Adios to you and Emsisoft.

Well, that flies in the face of your online documentation, support threads here, direct contact I've had with helpdesk.emsisoft, cc.emsisoft and extensive hands-on experience.

I was clearly referring to the list of trusted domains which becomes obvious just one sentence later. Both blocked domains and protected domains are used in other modes, but both aren't even part of the discussion, as Online Armor won't add either of these types automatically.

Thus, my previous observations expressed here in several threads that the left hand knows not of what the right hand is doing over there at Emsisoft have reached indisputable realization.  As well as to the woefully inadequate online documentation.  Example -  while the Options tab is shown in the screenshot, no discussion is presented.[/url]

The screenshot is outdated it seems. The documentation doesn't refer to the options tab, as it no longer exists. We will update the screenshot.

"Ticking 'Ignore Online Armor domains list' ... configure(s) OA not to use the internal list of known Trusted domains."

The list that catprincess' post 2 years ago refers to, no longer exists in Online Armor 7.0 which is also the reason why it is no longer available in the GUI. This particular list was a list of common financial websites like for example PayPal. It has nothing to do with the "internal list" I have been referring to in all my postings so far.

It should be understood within this construct my (and others) complaint, ignored as it is, is not with the Free OA but with the paid version which purports to have an ADVANCED mode where as it has been revealed here has always trusted and used an internal domain list but kept it hidden in some sort of laughable strategem.

The hidden list of super-trusted domains was never a secret and has been posted a couple of times. It contains online-armor.com, emsisoft.com, microsoft.com, and in the past also java.com and sun.com. Those are domains that are required for Online Armor or wide-spread online banking systems to work properly. We removed Java related domains in 7.0, as Java is used less often for online banking nowadays. There are a few popular banks in South America, but we don't have a lot of users there, so there was no reason to keep them around. The internal list of domains trusted implicitly is a technical necessity as has been explained in great detail already.

I've un-installed OAP from both my systems and replaced it with your competitor's product which by popular acclaim, editorial content and my own experience is every bit as effective as yours.  Except, of course, it won't forcefully self-populate and re-self-populate as trusted the likes of youtube.com, iobit.com, doubleclick.com, etc to be trusted while online with Banks.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. In the end, if we didn't decide to make the internal list visible, you would have never noticed it in the first place. In general, if you want to set up a system that is similar to what Online Armor uses, it has to have a similar system of implicitly trusted domains based on a user supplied list. Otherwise web pages will break left and right. That being said, most other products provide a protected and isolated browser for banking transactions, that is fundamentally different from what we use.

BTW, the sales department is reneging on the refund.  Something about my purchase from a partner.  As if the refund shouldn't come from Emsisoft.

We do provide a money back guarantee for all purchases made in our shop. In all other cases, we don't even have the required transaction information to offer a refund as we aren't involved in any sales made by a partner or reseller. That's the way wholesale works. If you can't get a refund from that particular partner, feel free to send me a PM or email so I can see what I can do.

Last but not least: Please let me know if you want your account to be removed from our databases.

As already said just one sentence away from the part you chose to quote: I am sure there are plenty of users who will disagree.

I don't understand the rationale. Because some users disagree means I should automatically trust unsafe sites simply because they were bookmarked ?

You would get insane amounts of popups. Every single site having a Facebook Like button, a Twitter button, Google Analytics, advertisement, or is of decent size will pull in multiple CDNs. Nobody will be able to handle that and give meaningful answers. You would only end up training your users to click allow just to get the popup flood over with so they can use the website they want to use.

I can see from the automatically trusted domains that I keep deleting, it would not be an "insane amount of popups". There are several that persistently trust themselves, not dozens. Im simply saying give users some control. It doesnt have to be a popup, just  put an "ask" option, just like we can go into program control and choose for it to "ask".  I keep most things on ask, I don't see why they need to be permanently trusted.

The ones I keep seeing as I said, are akamai domains, I see when they are put in and they are somehow placed there without my knowledge when I am not in banking mode. Not all people using akamai are trustworthy, why should they be trusted persistently without a user option for them to ask for permission when needed, it doesnt have to default to ask, just give us the choice.

People buy firewalls to have more control over what is accessing their computers, to think this was "silently" done before is a bit disconcerting. Thats like saying "we will make the decision for you to allow entrance to your computer".   I don't even automatically trust emsisoft. I like to know when my computer is accessing emisoft and why.  If emsisoft was automatically trusted silently before, why isnt emsisoft showing up in the domains list as trusted ? is it still a hidden trust ?

as Online Armor won't add either of these types automatically[\quote]

That is patently untrue, other than my bank site which is set as "protected", I have NEVER added a domain as "trusted" to the domains list. ALL"trusted" sites have been added by OAP - to repeat, ALL have been added by OAP

That being said, most other products provide a protected and isolated browser for banking transactions, that is fundamentally different from what we use.[\quote]

Maybe if you used that system for Banking Mode, it would avoid all this controversy??

Then again if it wasn't called Banking Mode .... To me the title infers that the mode is to specifically isolate banking activities from all other activities.

That is patently untrue, other than my bank site which is set as "protected", I have NEVER added a domain as "trusted" to the domains list. ALL"trusted" sites have been added by OAP - to repeat, ALL have been added by OAP

I would believe that Fabian already explained why that happens. ;)

I can see from the automatically trusted domains that I keep deleting, it would not be an "insane amount of popups". There are several that persistently trust themselves, not dozens.

That is because you never added your own domains. The couple of entries you see in your list are essentially only for the three hard coded domains:
  • mictosoft.com (which will pull in Akamai)
  • emsisoft.com/online-armor.com (which will pull in Edgecast)
Edgecast will add 3 domains to the list in most cases. Akamai can quickly grow into the tens or twenties. Twenty popups just to keep 3 sites running is not acceptable for most users and that is not even considering the sites the user may add. Paypal, Skrill, their online banking site, their credit card site, Ebay, and you are quickly add a list of hundred or more domains that all would cause manual user interaction in your proposed scheme. That may be acceptable for you, but it isn't for the majority of our users.

Im simply saying give users some control. It doesnt have to be a popup, just  put an "ask" option, just like we can go into program control and choose for it to "ask".

I don't really understand why you bother with that list at all if you don't use banking mode. As I mentioned before, trusted domains are treated identical to everything else outside of banking mode. So if you never use banking mode, that list will never be consulted.

I keep most things on ask, I don't see why they need to be permanently trusted.

To keep the website/service they got pulled in by working.

The ones I keep seeing as I said, are akamai domains, I see when they are put in and they are somehow placed there without my knowledge when I am not in banking mode.

Akamai is placed there because of Microsoft being trusted. Microsoft is being trusted to keep various security features of Windows and Internet Explorer working during banking mode.

Not all people using akamai are trustworthy, why should they be trusted persistently without a user option for them to ask for permission when needed, it doesnt have to default to ask, just give us the choice.

Realistically there is no choice. The only choice you have is whether or not you want to use a specific site in banking mode. If you do, you will have to accept the CDNs as well. Otherwise the site you expressed explicit interest in using won't work. So what good is a choice where you always have to choose one option to do what you want?

People buy firewalls to have more control over what is accessing their computers, to think this was "silently" done before is a bit disconcerting.

I agree, which is why we changed it.

I don't even automatically trust emsisoft. I like to know when my computer is accessing emisoft and why.  If emsisoft was automatically trusted silently before, why isnt emsisoft showing up in the domains list as trusted ? is it still a hidden trust ?

As mentioned before, emsisoft.com, online-armor.com, and microsoft.com are always trusted as they are necessary for Online Armor as well as certain security features inside Windows and Internet Explorer to work properly. Those aren't choices either, as it would allow users to effectively lower their system's base security which is not in their or our interest. Of course you can argue that you don't trust Microsoft or Emsisoft so you want a way to limit access to either of those sites, but I would argue that if you don't trust a company, you shouldn't use their software to begin with. Especially if all they deliver is a large binary blob of data, that you can't look into to see what it does as is the case for Online Armor and Windows which are both closed source products. Open source software like Linux may be a better solution for you in that case.

So you agree to my original statement, that Online Armor neither added blocked nor protected domains autonomously to the list, which is what I said in the sentence you quoted.

Maybe if you used that system for Banking Mode, it would avoid all this controversy??

I already addressed that. With Online Armor your browser is always isolated and protected from outside interference. There is no point in offering a dedicated isolated browser, when the isolated browser is the default experience with Online Armor installed. We were thinking about removing banking mode entirely in 7.0, but decided against it. While it is not necessary to protect your financial transaction from banking trojans, a lot of users use it for other purposes like for example a primitive form of parental control so children are only allowed to access sites allowed by their parents for example. The upcoming security suite will not have banking mode.