Sign in to follow this  
Ray

what's new

Please be patient, Ray.

That was urgent update and it was very late ... everywhere, I mean regardless the time zone ;)

It will be published soon

My regards

i update twice a day. in last couple days a scan engine and main app update. langauge box just disappeared. i'm showing version 4.5.0.24 thanks i'm sure i'm looking at an uninstall/reinstall. does a2 have uninstall tool to stop the service

You can use the uninstall procedure in Add/Remove Programs or the uninstall link from the Programs folder. Or, if you wish you can follow the instructions posted here:

http://forum.emsisoft.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&m=24648

However, before you do that, can you configure an automatic update (I assume you are manually updating) and see what happens. The updated modules should be downloaded automatically when they are available.

checking emsi homepage states 4.5.0.24 is current version. update logs say all updates good. no checkbox for auto update in a2 free. everything seems to be working fine, just the langauge box and online update disappeared from the bar. the only thing i've done is uninstalled adobe reader. winxp,sp3,ie7,nis2009

Hi topo, welcome to the forum

The Language List was just relocated as I can see it here (attached)

... and there shouldn't be Auto-Update option and it never was present in Free edition

It seems like it was just a bit of a clean up done re: "online update" link. Only on-line Help was left

My regards

... and there shouldn't be Auto-Update option and it never was present in Free edition

Whoops! Forgot which part of the forum I was in. Sorry for the confusion, topo.