OAui.exe suspicious activity after Win8.1 update

So on the 17th I updated to Windows 8.1. After the update I noticed that OA's firewall status feature/tray icon wasn't working. I opened it up and EAM throws up a surf protection alert. I went into the logs and OAui.exe was behind it. I thought I'll deal with it later, I need to install updates for Windows and then reinstall OA since its not working right. I reinstall, and then I later go into the firewall status. EAM throws up another surf protection alert, again for OAui. This has happened every time I open up the firewall status.

So far EAM has blocked:

• 2 attempted connections to 131.253.61.96
  • 1 attempt to 131.253.61.86
  • 2 attempts to 131.253.61.100

Each one of those IPs are listed by EAM as a "Malware host". So my questions are: Why is it doing this and how do I stop it?

We'll probably need to see the Surf Protection log. Here are instructions for posting it:

1. Open Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

2. Click on 'Logs' in the menu on the left.

3. Go to the "Surf Protection" tab.

4. Click the 'Export' button to save it on your desktop.

5. Use the "More Reply Options" button to the lower-right of where you type in your reply to access the attachment controls, and attach the log file to a reply.