Eric COne

Online Armor + Cyberghost 5 + Windows 8

Subject: CyberGhost 5 and Online Armor Version 7.0.0.1866     Emisoft sells CyberGhost along with Online Armor so I had one of my clients buy it.

Do you have any setup instructions for CyberGhost with a firewall like Online Armor. I can't get it running.

Thanks,

Eric

Hello! :) CyberGhost 5 works without problems with Online Armor . During installation CyberGhost put Online Armor  in training mode , Allow the installation of TAP-Win Adapter V9(trusting the publisher). After the end of the installation CyberGhost run it, and then disable training mode in Online Armor . CyberGhost will require installation of certificates-install them.All components CyberGhost (openvpn.exe,openssl.exe,tap-windows_64.exe,CyberGhost.exe) should be marked as trusted and allowed in Online Armor.

FYI: When he is referring to "training mode" he is talking about "Learning Mode", which allows Online Armor to automatically learn changes to software without you needing to create rules or mark things as Trusted in the HIPS.