andrey

The external IP when connecting to servers CyberGhost VPN

Hi all!

In the monitor OA reflected my external IP address. And when you connect to the server CG VPN whether this change my IP to the server's IP CyberGhost?
I ask because when working with the previous version of the Client, OA changed my address on the address of the server CG VPN. But not right now, does not change!
As an example - I am connected to the server in Poland.
Test sites confirm this. But in the monitor OA - still my true IP address, not the server address in Poland, is This normal? How should it be? Please explain!

thats not normal,and i use Cyberghost VPN but really hide my IP,hem job is too make yourprivacy,i have another problem with that program,new Cyberghost 5 requirement Internet Explorer 8 :mad: ,and when you have IE 8 every time when Windows take update he take new version of Internet Explorer <_< ( 9 or 10 ) I hate when someone make new version worse than last.

I use IE11 :), Fx 25.01 Chrome 31

But that's not the problem! Now I connected to the server in Switzerland.
See, OA CHANGED my IP address to the IP address of the server in Switzerland. :ph34r:
But why is it not always happens? :huh:
This is a bug in the OA or 5 Client CyberGhost VPN?

Hello,

This is not a bug at all.

OA checks the external IP from time to time.

Therefor it's possible to see an outdated information about external IP right after you connect to a CyberGhost VPN server.