Jerry822

CLOSED Application Starting Problem Resolved for my Netbook

I had my Netbook setup with the Automatic Updates turned off and I was just updating the Host Rules dat file that GT500 had provided after an update of Emsisoft. I didn't do the timer change on my Dell Netbook.

I just updated Emsisoft tonight and turned on the Automatic Updates and it downloaded all of the latest updates and I started the scan and it worked. I then closed out of Emsisoft and started it backup again and it came up without any errors. I then rebooted the computer and after the computer had completed booting up there were no errors. I then started Emsisoft without any problems, did another update, did a scan and it worked fine. I then did another update just to make sure that I had all of the updates and that went fine and I did another reboot and the boot went without any errors. I then started Emsisoft again without any problems, did another update without problems, and ran another scan with no problems.

From my standpoint the Application Starting Error Problem that I was having has been resolved at this time for my Dell Netbook.

Thanks GT500 for your help.  

From my standpoint the Application Starting Error Problem that I was having has been resolved at this time for my Dell Netbook.

That's great news. ;)

Thank you for letting us know.