trujwin

OA not giving blocked operation alert.

WIN 7 x 64 sp1 OA 1866 . I ran a CPL test suite which has three tests. While running first two OA duly alerted and I denied it. But while running the third there was no clue or alert from OA whether it was allowed or denied. But ultimately it turns out it had been denied by OA.Also there is a variance between the history list which shows cpil2.dll denied wheras the program list showing "Ask"

Attached.

Images -1 General Program options.

2 History actions,

3. Program options.

4. Test suite..

I would believe that how each test is handled is different on each operating system, however I will need to ask our developers about that to be sure.

I would believe that how each test is handled is different on each operating system, however I will need to ask our developers about that to be sure.

Ok. Have you missed the more pertinent point of the lack of alerts which seems the main issue here.

Ok. Have you missed the more pertinent point of the lack of alerts which seems the main issue here.

I didn't miss that. ;)

Not only did it not give alerts, but there was nothing in the history either.

Oh gosh. You are reporting a bug and being humble about it. :) . I ran , the old CLT test and the CPIL suite which I mentioned recently. They were all blocked but no systray alerts from OA.I have pmed the history.csv file. Anyway please ask Andrey to look into from the first post of this thread for a complete perspective. :)

What about history.dat?

It should be in your Online Armor folder, which should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor