biodegradable

bored pop-up windows and advertisement

when i want whatch some movie or play games some web sites say: we detected ad-block software,please disable.After disable ad-blocker tons of pop-upo windows and advertisement sites show up.Can that pop-ups contain malware maybe'?

No, typically they are not plain malicious, however they are very annoying to say the very least and could for example prompt you to install Adware. Personally I'd avoid such sites as I find the fact that they try to force you to accept their ads too pushy.

Even if you don't shut down ad-block, also has the potential to pop-up windowscontain malicious software, but if a scanning flow anti-virus software, if theantivirus software to detect threats, prevent and kill the threat

• Upvote 1

That doesn't exist as far as I know. To be honest, sites that detect ad blockers are something I try to avoid altogether. In my opinion its unethical, or at the very least lack of respect for your visitors, to push ads like that.

• Upvote 1