psylock

Network Connection in Online Armor Console sometimes has different name

When I first log into my Windows account and open the Online Armor console if I go to Firewall and click the "Computers" tab sometimes the network connection is labeled Local Area Connection and sometimes it says Local Area Connection 2 (I do not use wireless to connect to the network I use only LAN).  If I open the Start menu and click "show all connections"  The LAN is labeled "Local Area Connection 2".  Shouldn't Online Armor be using information that it gets from my computer?  And if so shouldn't it ALWAYS say Local Area Connection 2 for the network connection in the Online Armor console?

Is the network connection always named "Local Area Connection 2" in Windows? I take it from your forum profile that this is happening on Windows XP? Is Service Pack 3 installed?

Yes, the network connection is always named "Local Area Connection 2" in windows and Service Pack 3 is installed.  I have not experienced this issue since my last post.