Sign in to follow this  
trujwin

Late keylogger alert spoils the show.

I was playing a fullscreen XP legacy game on my Win7 x 64 sys. After 10 minutes or so OA comes up with a granulated screen alert for keylogger permission ,and allowing it anyway spoils the game. The fun part is I have been playing this game for long and wondering why it happened too late today. Quiet surprised at the very slow response from OA.

It's not abnormal to see keylogger notifications when playing games, due to the way they capture keyboard input. It is odd that it took so long for Online Armor to notify you about it. Did you change any settings in the game shortly before the notification appeared?

It's not abnormal to see keylogger notifications when playing games, due to the way they capture keyboard input. It is odd that it took so long for Online Armor to notify you about it. Did you change any settings in the game shortly before the notification appeared?

I think I had to open up some advanced settings of graphic properties and leave it as it is to make the graphics of the game do well. But it has been happening for long.. Surprised at the alert because it had been always that way..

If it doesn't reoccur then it'll be difficult to collect debug information. We do have a bug report open on the issues with the notifications not being displayed that some people have reported, so hopefully our developers will be able to resolve whatever happened here when they are able to fix that.

• Upvote 1

If it doesn't reoccur then it'll be difficult to collect debug information. We do have a bug report open on the issues with the notifications not being displayed that some people have reported, so hopefully our developers will be able to resolve whatever happened here when they are able to fix that.

So on that positive note , Wish everyone at the organisation a HAPPY 2014... :thumbs: