This could be caused by an issue with loading Emsisoft Anti-Malware's drivers. Lets get an OTL log, and see if it shows the cause of the problem. Please run OTL by following the instructions below:

• Click this link to save OTL onto your desktop (please make sure to click 'Save' instead of 'Run').
  • Double click on the OTL icon on your desktop to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan will take a few minutes.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two Notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. The first one (OTL.txt) will be automatically saved on your desktop next to OTL, and the second one will need to be saved manually.
  • Please make sure that both OTL.txt and Extras.txt are saved on your desktop, and then attach both of them to a reply so that we can take a look at them.

The OTL log shows that none of Emsisoft Anti-Malware's drivers are running, and one of them appears to be missing as well.

You also appear to have an infection that needs taken care of, so I am moving this topic to the malware removal section.

I have written a cleanup script for OTL (if you need to, you may download OTL from this link).

• Please download the following OTL_Script file, and save it on your desktop. After saving it, open it, run OTL, and copy and paste the contents of the OTL_Script file into the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom of the OTL window:

• Then click the Run Fix button at the top.
  • Let the program run unhindered, restart your computer when it is done (it may automatically restart your computer on its own).
  • After your computer has restarted, please open OTL again and click the Quick Scan button. Attach the log it produces in your next reply (just the OTL log, as I don't need to see the Extras log again). You will need to click the button that says More Reply Options to the lower-right of where you type your reply to be presented with the attachment controls.

Since there has been no reply for several days, I'm going to go ahead and close this forum topic.

If you need me to reopen this topic for you, then please send me a private message.

Please note, the instructions in this forum topic were intended specifically for the creator of this forum topic, and should not be tried by anyone else. If you need assistance, please start by following the instructions at this link.