johnwrites

Registry entry traces will not delete

Scan start:    28/02/2014 23:51:50

Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\CLSID\{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0}     detected: Application.AdReg (A)

Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\CLSID\{F9E4A054-E9B1-4BC3-83A3-76A1AE736170}     detected: Application.AdReg (A)

Key: HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1936088710-1634655763-3389129626-1000\SOFTWARE\1CLICKDOWNLOAD     detected: Application.AdTool (A)

Key: HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1936088710-1634655763-3389129626-1000\SOFTWARE\PASSWARE\RAR KEY     detected: Application.Win32.PassRecover (A)

The above have been found and wil not delete.i think i posted about them before.The last one is FP from a password recovery tool I had

I assume this was a 64-bit edition of Windows? If so, then it is a WoW64 redirection issue that our developers are working on fixing. ;)

We would need cleaning engine debug logs in order to determine the cause of the issue.

If you are still having the issue, then I have attached a ZIP archive to this message named "cleaning_engine_debug_output.zip" which contains two batch files. One is named "cleaning_engine_enable_debug_output" and the other is named "cleaning_engine_disable_debug_output". Please download this ZIP archive, extract the batch files, and run the "cleaning_engine_enable_debug_output" file (if your computer is running Windows Vista or Windows 7 then please make sure to right-click and select to "Run as administrator").

cleaning_engine_debug_output.zip

After running the batch file, please restart your computer, and try your scan again. After Emsisoft Anti-Malware fails to delete the detected items, close the scanner, and then check the Emsisoft Anti-Malware folder (usually C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Anti-Malware) and there should be a file named "clean.log" (the files should be listed in alphabetical order). Please ZIP this file (if you do not have a program such as WinZip, 7-Zip, or WinRar then please right-click on the file, go to "Send To", and select "Compressed (zipped) folder") and make sure to save the ZIP archive on your desktop to make it easy to find. After that, please attach the ZIP archive with the clean.log file in it to a reply.