nine9s

Can you verify a retail store purchase of a Emsisoft Anti-malware box purchase?

A retail store near me has a 1-year, 3 license Emsisoft package at a very good price.  I plan to buy two of them.  I understand, Emsisoft support can merge those key togethers, but what I am wondering:  could you verify the licenses and the window to activate/merge them?

I have a few months left on a promotional key that, from my understanding, could not be merged, so I do not want to use the purchased keys now, but I want to know:  (1) if they are valid, and (2) what the window of activation is on them (how long do I have to activate them to get the one or two years, if merged, time from them.)

Would Emsisoft support be able to tell me (1) and (2) above?

Thanks for any help on this. 

License keys generally have a 10 month grace period to be activated within, starting at the time they are created in our system. There are certain times when the grace period will be different, and sometimes license keys will sit in a box long enough to have expired before you can activate them. When the grace period has expired, simply contact our support, and we will extend the grace period for you or issue you a new license key so that you can activate your software with it.

If you want to send me the license keys in a private message so that I can check when the grace periods expire, then I can do that for you.

Thanks. I got the 3 computer, 1 year box today and sent you the license key in a private message.  Please confirm it is valid and how much time I have to activate it.