Since I run my scans from a flash drive which goes by the letter F I don't see this EEK file that is mentioned a lot. I will attach a screenshot of everything that is with my Emergency Kit files. This is not running right for me. Lately I have been working with one of your reps and I have sent him some files which I have screwed up a couple times but hopefully I have sent him the proper ones today from a scan I did. The logs however say unable to interpret so I think the whole thing is messed up. Why does the EK scanner and quarantine not work anymore?

post-25650-0-73509700-1397150874_thumb.png
Download Imagepost-25650-0-15145900-1397150876_thumb.png
Download Image

From the OTL log you posted in your other topic, it looks like something prevented EEK from registering its driver that it needs to remove stuff.

It's possible that their Norton Internet Security or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware may have blocked creation of the driver, which you can test by exiting Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and disabling protection in Norton Internet Security. The best way is to set them to not run when Windows starts and reboot the computer, which is possible in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, although I'm not sure about Norton's products.

From the OTL log you posted in your other topic, it looks like something prevented EEK from registering its driver that it needs to remove stuff.

It's possible that their Norton Internet Security or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware may have blocked creation of the driver, which you can test by exiting Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and disabling protection in Norton Internet Security. The best way is to set them to not run when Windows starts and reboot the computer, which is possible in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, although I'm not sure about Norton's products.

I downloaded everything to C:\EEK and re-ran the scan but the quarantine is still not functioning. According to my friend at Emsisoft,"There were some issues with deleting detected items that were fixed in Emsisoft Anti-Malware, but not all of those fixes have made it into the Emsisoft Emergency Kit yet" this was his take on the matter so it sounds as though it might be a glitch in the software. I don't know. I would just like to know if this Emergency Kit Scanner is worth keeping? Or should I just forward it to the not-working pile? I kind of liked this program when it worked. Please let me know.

post-25650-0-91697500-1397239677_thumb.png
Download Imagepost-25650-0-84966500-1397239678_thumb.png
Download Image

The Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a good tool, but for some reason it didn't seem to be able to create its driver that it uses to delete stuff on your computer (or at least that's what it looked like from the OTL log you had posted).