GrayFoxDown

Can't Quarantine but Removes

Emsi often detects malware that I attempt to quarantine. When I attempt a quarantine, I'm notified that it's "unable to remove" the malware(s) and to notify a professional here at Emsi. However, when I opt to Remove rather than to Quarantine the malware in question, it's

removed it without any problem.

I'm more curious than concerned over this and would appreciate anyone's feedback as to why this occurs. Thank you.

Hi GrayFoxDown, welcome to the forum

Basically it is better to follow the advice given in the message you are asking about

Please read these pinned threads regarding making decisions Sticky and about the message

Please reply here or PM and if you are going to investigate the matter attach all required log files as per instruction the applies to this section of the forum or we can move you request into respective section (please state the edition of a-squared you are using)

My regards

~WHOLE QUOTATION without any comments REMOVED {Lynx}

Will do that, Lynx. Thank you for the advice and for the Welcome. I'm using Version 4.5.0.27, Freeware License.

GrayFoxDown,

By "will do that" you mean that you will attach required log files here for investigation

or

you want me to move the thread

My regards