Sign in to follow this  
tvxdhn

EmsisoftEmergencyKit

Hi everyone! I used the first time I saw EmsisoftEmergencyKit great, but besides that there is no functional EmsisoftEmergencyKit manually remove the virus or prevent the computer's Internet connection to use the scan EmsisoftEmergencyKit! I think that's the biggest obstacle problem of EmsisoftEmergencyKit! so I look forward to developing additional features EmsisoftEmergencyKit virus warning when accessing the internet?

in my opinion EEK is not useful as "main" software, i would say its mainly build for USB Sticks etc, cause the Emergency Kit could be copied to USB Stick / external HDD etc and could be started without any installation.

Some malware are blocking several (especially) Anti Malware software, to prevent the possibility to let kill the malware (trojans, stealers, bots etc .. )

If you wanna real time protection you can test Emsisoft Anti Malware ( 30 days trial ) or Online Armor ( Firewall only).

I am sorry for my bad english ;/

Kind regards;

¥akuza112

... there is no functional EmsisoftEmergencyKit manually remove the virus ...

There is a tool that is distributed with the Emsisoft Emergency Kit called BlitzBlank which allows for manual removal of files, folder, registry keys, and registry values. Please be careful when using this tool, as it can literally delete anything on your computer, which can cause some major problems.

... prevent the computer's Internet connection to use the scan ...

Emsisoft Emergency Kit is intended only as a free scanning and removal tool. If you want Internet control, then you would be better off with a firewall such as Online Armor.