scheduled scan will not do deep scan

Good day

I am having problems getting my Emsisoft Anti-Malware set up right.  In the Scan PC tab I have "Deep Scan" selected.  Under the Configuration Tab, in the "scan settings box" it says, if no scan settings file is specified, a deep scan will be performed.  But, when my scheduled scans run, only Drive "C" is being scanned.  My second hard drive, Drive "D" is not.  The only way I can do a deep scan, is by manually running a deep scan, which pretty much makes the scheduling of a scan useless.  Can someone help me out with this?

Running Online Armor

Emsisoft Anti-Malware 8.1.0.40

Windows 7 (64 bit) Ultimate

The Scheduled Scan should do a Deep Scan by default, but you can create a custom scan set to define exactly what options you want it to use. Here's how to do that:

• Please open Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
  • Go to "Scan PC" on the left.
  • Select "Custom Scan" and click the "Scan" button.
  • Under "Scan Objects" make sure that everything is selected.
  • Under "Scan Settings", make sure that only the following options are selected:
    • Detect Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
    • Scan in compressed archives (zip, rar, cab)
    • Scan in NTFS Alternate Data Streams.
  • Click the "Save settings" button.
  • Name it something like "Deep Scan" so that it will be easy to find later, and save it.
  • Go to the menu on the left, and select 'Configuration'.
  • Go to the "Scheduled Scans" tab.
  • In the lower-right corner there is a blue button with three dots on it (...), click on that button, select the Quick Scan settings that you just saved, and click 'Open'.